Thursday 23 June 2011

broken internet

my internet has been broken since the day after my last post. my roommate unplugged our modem a little too fast, and it sparked and blew (less dramatic than it sounds).

life without the internet has been weird.

our nations mail system is on strike. our new modem FINALLY arrived today, and I spent a good hour on the phone with their friendly customer service rep - who found me quite amsuing. not anyone will liken fixing the internet to a new years countdown, tell him about the cookie dough she is eaating, or complain about keyboards when the French button has been pressed and (shift)2 is no longer @.

I'll make up for my absence tomorrow. as for now, I'm going to go play on the internet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home