Friday 10 June 2011

things for friday

Boy am I ready for the weekend. I've got 1 quiet night and 1 wild night planned. Equally looking forward to both.
Here are a few things I am loving lately. My "things for friday", round 1.

I first saw Jackie over on http://mealsandmovesblog.com/ . I see a lot of things over there I like :) Jackie is rocking my core and my arms with this dvd.


 


NEW SHOES!!! I saw a girl wearing the top pair while I was out a few weeks ago. I asked her where she got them, and went out the other day to buy them! I do this all the time and enjoy it when someone does it to me. It just shows you made a great purchase.  The 2 on the bottom are a big change for me. Being 5'9, I NEVER wear heels. Until now. I don't know what happened, but I'm loving (small) heels. Feel free to mock me for calling these heels. All my friends do, as they walk around in 4-inchers.


An acceptance letter for my Master's Degree! WAhoooooooo! Back to school (while continuing to work) I go !


My sweet baby niece, Violet. She is 2.5 months old, and is smiling on her own, which is just the sweetest thing I have ever seen. (photo credit - lance lee photography)

Happy Weekend.
Will you weekend be quiet or wild? Or a nice mix of both?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home